Remit Continental is an instant, safe and simple way of money transfer from the United Kingdom .You can make a transfer from your laptop or using the Remit Continental mobile app after completing a quick registration process.
With Remit Continental you can send money to multiple countries countries – and this network just keeps growing.
1. To transfer money abroad, you need to complete the following steps:
2. Just login into your Remit Continental account by using website or mobile app or do signup.
3. Click send button from the Dashboard of the app or website
4. Select the country where you are sending money in the calculator.
5. Choose the delivery method(Cash, Bank, or Wallet)
6. Select the payout option(local payout companies, banks, or wallets)
7. Enter the amount.
8. Enter your receiver details
Provide more details about you (complete profile) – only for new users.
9. Confirm the details of your transfer and choose the reason for sending money and click on CONFIRM button.
10. Fill in payment details and click Send.
You can use Visa, Master Debit and Credit Cards for making Transactions.
Yes, you can transfer money to all available countries in the Remit Continental app or website.
Our payout network consistently growing depending on the recipient’s countries. you transfer your money to a bank account, cash pickup, or mobile wallet.
We aim to deliver your money to your receiver in 5 minutes but it may vary according to the delivery option you have chosen
Your receiver will get notified by the recipient companies, banks, or wallets
The Remit Continental services are available 24/7, including on weekends.
Remit Continental is an SPI registered by FCA and HMRC regulatory authorities. Remit Continental mobile Applications and website are highly secured with the foolproof latest technology and certified by GDPR.
You can be able to cancel Transfers until it’s paid successfully to your chosen receiver
STEP A: Login into your Remit Continental account by using website or mobile app.
STEP B: Click the Transactions button from the Dashboard of the app or website
STEP C: Select the Transaction that you need to cancel.
STEP D: Click on Compliant and select Complaint type (Cancellation), Then type in reason for cancellation in Description Box
STEP E: Click on Add button.
The Remit Continental verification process is a security initiative that ensures to keep your money secure and gives you protection from fraud and identity thefts.
• If you hit your limit while making a Remit Continental transaction, you will need to provide a source of funds for your transaction to be processed
• If you do not provide the required documents within the period, your transfer will cancel and be refunded automatically